Sales Executive / Business Development Executive / Telesales / Lead Generation
A charity venue based at the heart of Norwich is looking for a Sales Executive to join their team.
They are committed to providing world class live music and outstanding conference facilities that generate commercial revenue for the Charity to make a positive difference to the lives of young people in Norfolk, by giving them the confidence and life skills to make their own way in life through their outreach programme, activities and workshops.
This is a full time, permanent frontline role to generate leads that will increase commercial and sponsorship revenue enabling the Charity to be self-sustainable without the need for external grants or funding.
About the role:
The role requires generating sales through lead generation and following up on senior level enquiries. You will be inviting senior managers / company directors to meet with the CEO to have big discussions about the mutual benefits of venue hire, sponsorship, commercial partnership or charity of the year status. You will therefore be a resilient and charming individual who can proactively introduce the venue and all it has to offer through networking and cold calling.
As well as being the face of the charity at networking events, you will also be working with the Head of Marketing to optimise the use of existing marketing materials and ensuring effective communication with senior management regarding contacts and activity.
Flexibility on hours is required within the week where evening or weekend work may be necessary with time off in lieu
- Experience in a sales or lead generation role (essential)
- Confident at networking and telephone sales
- Proactive, highly organised and able to juggle diaries
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, friendly, fun and caring
- Positive, ambitious, proactive, customer focussed
- A team builder, celebrating success, demonstrating commitment and pride
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the company's core objectives
Salary: Circa £20,000 per annum, depending on experience + commission
If you have the skills, experience, energy and commitment to create business development opportunities, and want to make a positive long-term difference to the lives of many young people in Norfolk, this may be the perfect role for you.
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- Sales Executive / Business Development Executive / Telesales / Lead Generation