Position: Sales Executive
Job Type: Perm, Fulltime
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 + company benefits and commission structure.
- Sales Executive required to work for an evolving, popular company based in the Dunstable area. This is a great opportunity for a confident, self assured, self starter that is looking to take a step into the Sales world.
- This is a great starting point to get into Direct sales, Recruitment, Telesales and Field Sales.
Previous sales experience is not required - Confidence, Positivity, Honesty and Drive are ESSENTIAL!!
I would suggest this is the perfect role for someone perhaps working in retail, hospitality, leisure or the service sector and wants a career in business to business sales. OR, maybe a recent graduate looking for their first step on the ladder.
- This company see very few people leave and will only consider applications from individuals looking for a long-term opportunity.
- This company has grown in terms of people, turnover and profit and continues to go from strength to strength.
There are many fundamental reasons for this company's success, one being their positive and winning teamwork ethic and they are seeking an individual that embraces these values. They are looking for a person that has demonstrated throughout their life a desire to be 'above average'. What matters is that you must be an achiever with a 'zest for life' and a key part of the interview process will be based around your attitude, aspirations and determination to succeed.
Above all you will be a dynamic achiever, perhaps frustrated by a lack of autonomy or lack of ability to demonstrate your commercial creativity and entrepreneurship in your current role. You will be a consummate professional that is well presented and possessing superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
You will be a self-starter that wants the opportunity to make the difference and as you will be in a highly visible role within a dynamic growing business there is huge potential for career progression.
To apply please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to Kelly Cox of Aaron Wallis
Visit our website at www.aaronwallis.co.uk for hundreds of sales jobs.
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
- Appointment setting Sales telesales luton dunstable