£16,500 + Bonus OTE £25,000 in the first year
Do you have sales experience? Are you looking to move away from call centre environment? Are you confident in meeting targets?
My client is recruiting for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for converting warm leads into sales by using a high level of customer service. The successful candidate will be based at their luxury premises as part of a small team.
- Free on-site parking
- Easy links to the city centre and surrounding areas via tram or bus
- On target earning of £25,000
- Working in a luxury office
- Outbound calls to warm leads
- Promoting & selling services to customers, who have previously made enquiries
- Establishing the customers requirements to discuss the relevant products available to them
- Handling objections appropriately to complete the sale
- Building strong customer relationships
Ideal Candidate will possess
- Previous experience within a similar role ideally within a contact centre
- Sale experience from a retail background
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Experience of working within a busy, demanding working environment
- The confidence to work to targets
- A smart and professional manner
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, working on a shift pattern from Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm.
You will be required to work one weekend in four which will be Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 11am - 5pm you will have two days off in the week when you work the weekend.
If you have a sales background and have customer service experience - apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Telesales Executive
- Outbound customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job