TISSL is a well established and highly respected software solutions provider in the Hospitality space. We are currently searching for a dynamic Sales Executive to complement our existing Sales team.
The Sales Executive’s role is to generate new business for TISSL.
- Operate and manage the TISSL CRM with the aim of building a lucrative pipeline of qualified leads
- Undertake searches through various other sources of information provided by the Internet, M&C Report, Restaurant Magazine, Pub & Bar Magazine R2OO, Big Hospitality, etc.
- Contact B2B clients from General Manager level to a Corporate Level (FD/CEO/IT director/MD/Ops Director) with the aim of setting qualified appointments
- Maintain statistics in relation to sales activity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an accurate diary and set appointments for the Sales Consultants to attend
- Manage and update an effective CRM database
- Work with the Field Sales team throughout the sales process until closure of the sale and assisting with building the client relationship, providing information as and when relevant
- Maintain knowledge of PC/EPOS based products and equipment
- Develop and update script for use by the New Business Development team
- Overseeing the team’s performance in relation to achieving targets, updating CRM system and performing processes and procedures correctly
- Call prospected clients - B2B
- Keeping accurate Weekly and Monthly Call & Appointment Statistics
- Provide support and assistance to the Sales Consultants
- Update sales stats on a weekly basis including all call and appointment stats in 'Sales’ folder.
- Provide team members with guidance, support, and direction in order that they can perform effectively and develop their roles
- Plan and maintain work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of team members
- Maintain employee work schedules including cover for absenteeism and overtime scheduling
- Maintain open communication and appropriately communicate information through team meetings, one-to-one meetings, appropriate email, and regular interpersonal communication
- Provide effective performance feedback and undertake performance reviews for team members in conjunction with another manager or director
- Encourage disciplines in relation to punctuality, dress code, use of email and other good business practices
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and instil the expectation that team members are accountable for their own roles
Why you’ll love working with us
We are a secure, established company with a proven track record. We are genuinely caring yet serious about our work. We’ll invest in furthering your skills so you’ll always have potential for career and salary progressions. We offer contributory pension (after 3 months), an invitation to private healthcare and life assurance. We have loads of free parking, access to salary sacrifice schemes, cycle to work incentive, childcare vouchers and other staff incentives. Our modern offices are situated in a very peaceful area close to the Stony Stratford Nature Reserve, great for lunch time walks!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job