This role reports to the Sales Director. You will be responsible for researching and calling key target accounts.
There is an opportunity to earn significant bonuses by generating interest in our outbound marketing campaigns.
Be part of a growing team that nurtures and promotes enthusiasm and talent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Outbound research calls to key target accounts using our CRM system.
- Engaging senior level decision makers with a number of different value propositions.
- Look to improve current prospect data with each call
- Look to identify and qualify IT requirements for the sales teams to nurture
Training and Advancement
- 2 days training given
- Mentor and support for first 3 weeks
- Opportunity to create a high paid position within the sales team for the right candidate
- Regular training available
OTE= c£25 - £30k (available after 2 months period)
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in an appointment-setting role, ideally targeting large organisations with complex staff structures
- Ability to build immediate rapport on the phone, solid skill-set for overcoming gate-keepers, identifying and reaching relevant stakeholders
- Experience in the B2B IT sector an advantage
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- IT Sales