Are you a football fan?
At our Company; no day is ever the same, and we are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our successful team of B2B Sales Executives based in Lancashire.
As a Sales Executive you will work alongside a dedicated Business Development Manager on a specified project on behalf of leading sports clubs, including Premier League and Championship football clubs.
The successful applicant will be responsible for sourcing and confirming quality face-to-face appointments with clients for your allocated Business Development Manager. You will be expected to follow Eleven Sports Media’s structured sales process, and be consistent in your approach to new and existing clients.
To succeed in this role you will have the ability to remain calm under pressure, a proven track record of consistently achieving KPI’s, ideally in a B2B sales environment, and an enthusiastic "can-do" attitude.
In return we are offering full on the job training, a generous basic of £22k with an achievable commission and bonus structure - OTE of £30k - £40k!
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To confirm quality face-to-face appointments with clients for your allocated Business Development Manager.
- To be consistent in presenting the products and services of Eleven Sports Media.
- To overcome objections and demonstrate the benefits of Eleven Sports Media’s product and service portfolio.
- To identify and build relationships with prospective decision makers.
- To comply with all Eleven Sports Media sales processes and systems in order to deliver results against objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
- To actively engage in individual and group training and development events.
- To behave in a professional manner at all times when representing Eleven Sports Media or one of their partner organisations.
- To encourage effective communication within the Sales Team in order to share knowledge and best practice
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in consistently achieving KPI’s in a dynamic, fast-moving telephone sales environment.
- 2 years of previous outbound Sales Experience or appointment making, ideally in a B2B sales role, would be preferred.
- Account Management experience (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of working to a structured sales process
- Good IT literacy skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Strong work ethic and "can-do" attitude
- High level of patience and persistence
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and avoid conflict
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a larger team and work within agreed sales processes and structures
- Confident and professional manner and the ability to build a strong rapport with customers.
Please submit your CV for further consideration