ALL CANDIDATES MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Job Title: Sales Executive (Broker)
Reports to: Senior Trader/ Managers
We are an award-winning FCA regulated brokerage based in the City of London with over 10 years exposure in the market as one of the providers of execution-only trading. We provide clients with online trading services of spread betting, CFDs and forex.
Due to the rapid growth of the business we are looking for experienced sales brokers with a proven track records of closing. As a Sales Broker at Accendo Markets, you will act as the client’s account manager, broker and tutor rolled into one. You will be on hand to assist your own clients, monitor their accounts and provide factual market news when required.
The ideal Sales Executive Will Have;
- A minimum of 2 years proven track record in a 360 sales role with experience of closing.
- Excellent telephone manner (English must be first language)
- A good understanding of stock market/derivatives products.
The Sales Executive Duties Will Include:
- Introducing new clients to Accendo Markets
- Developing client relationships
- Executing trades on client instructions
- Researching financial markets
- Assisting the client with their day-to-day trading, but not giving advice or opinion.
What we offer:
- Excellent basic and competitive commission structure
- Generous incentives and performance related bonuses (Holidays, paid time-off and exclusive dining experiences)
- Regular team night outs and company team building activities.
- Full training will be provided.
Basic: £25-30,000 plus quarterly bonus
Full training will be provided.
WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES THAT COMPLETE OUR TWO MINUTE ONLINE APPLICATION WHICH YOU WILL FIND BY CLICKING "APPLY ON EMPLOYERS WEBSITE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"