Location: London E1 8HG
Salary: £18,000 to £35,000 OTE
Want to join one of the most intelligent & lucrative industries today?
Do you have what it takes to succeed?
This established events company has supported an array of professionals and businesses to excel within the digital world, working with global brands including VW, Coca-Cola and Shell. This international business with offices in Central London is now looking for a Delegate Sales Executive. Being a member of the sales team means you will be in a modern and innovative office space, working as part of a collaborative culture.
We are hiring highly driven, highly motivated individuals who can communicate with business leaders from the world’s leading companies and show them how our services can add tremendous amount of value to their businesses.
If you have experience in corporate sales, are someone who enjoys selling high value products over the phone, or are a fresh graduate eager to make your mark in a highly rewarding industry, you are the person we want!
The role of the Sales Executive:
- Take ownership of the full sales process by handling a pipeline of attendees and reporting on activities to ensure success.
- Acquisition of new and recurrent attendees on a market leading collection, by utilising the company reputation to help generate results to achieve targets.
- Deliver and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets to benefit from a lucrative commission scheme.
- Proactively acquire new business through marketing channels and warm leads as well as managing existing clients and new business.
Requirements of the Delegate Sales Executive:
- Experience in B2B sales environment is preferred but nor essential.
- Ability to engage senior level decision-makers on the phone.
- Drive and persistence to succeed.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- A team player who is also able to work independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Educated to degree level desired but not essential.
Delegate Sales Executive Benefits:
- Intellectual challenge.
- Unparalleled role diversity and scope.
- Immediate commercial responsibility.
- A high energy and fast paced environment where success is rewarded with career advancement and increased earning potential.
- Comprehensive training and development.
- Opportunity to travel internationally.
- Regular team incentives/bonuses.
- Central London City location.
If this role sounds like an exciting opportunity and the next step towards a thriving sales career, click the apply button now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job