We are seeking experienced B2B Sales Executives who want to work for an award winning and market leading tech company that is literally taking their industry by storm. Selling exclusive membership and targeted support with no cold calling, red hot leads and no lengthy pipelines. Manchester City Centre.
This is a forward thinking, rapidly growing company is officially the fastest growing company in the northwest and in the top 20 for Deloitte Technology Fast 50 with over 1500% growth. With ambition to rival the likes of Facebook and Google as global leaders within their fields, leading employers and creativity to stay ahead of the market and provide superior services to all their customers. This is an exciting time to join and grown as the company becomes the next big name to be part of. They are based in stunning offices in Manchester City Centre and boast a vibrant and fun culture with pool tables, table tennis and beer fridges as well as a raft of incentives and games to create a buzz on the floor.
As a Sales Executive you will;
- Calling RED HOT leads through real time website enquiries - no cold calling
- Pitching and closing senior level directors
- Transactional sales with a very short cycle
- Fact finding to match solutions based on requirements
- Closing deals
To be successful as a Sales Executive;
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a business development executive, consultant or advisor, recruitment consultant or sales consultant, executive or advisor within a business to business (B2B) environment.
- The drive, ambition and determination to progress within a fast-growing organisation
- A proven track record in achieving or exceeding targets
- Motivated and hungry to earn excellent commission
- Passionate and driven to be the best
Excellent location in Manchester City Centre, close to excellent public transport and local parking. Basic salary £20000 to £25000 with uncapped earning potential. Very realistic first year £40000 OTE with top performers currently reaching £80000.
- Dress down days
- Free breakfasts
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistant plan
- Increased holiday allowance each year
- Enhanced maternity and Paternity pay
- Discount parking
- Matched pension contribution up to 3%
- Regular staff events and social committee
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Attendance bonus
- Friday beers
- Personal development and training
- Excellent environment and culture