Competitive salary plus car allowance & benefits
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Contact B2B clients from General Manager level to a Corporate Level (FD/CEO/IT director/MD/Ops Director) with the aim of setting qualified appointments
- Maintain an accurate diary and set appointments for the Sales Consultants to attend
- Operate and manage CRM with the aim of building a lucrative pipeline of qualified leads
- Work with the Field Sales team throughout the sales process until closure of the sale and assisting with building the client relationship, providing information as and when relevant
- Plan and maintain work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to close calls to a qualified appointment
- Experience of calling prospective clients and of up-selling to existing clients
- Strong listening skills
- Experience of defining target markets
- Database management skills
- Experience of generating new business
- Experience of managing accounts
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!