Basic Salary: £15k
OTE: £35k uncapped + Company Car
You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process for both new and used cars - meeting and greeting customers, discussing their wants and needs, demonstrating the features and specifications of our Vehicles and generally be the main point of contact for your customers. You will need to become an expert on our range of models, an ambassador for the brand and your Dealership.
Wgat the job involves.
* To achieve vehicle sales and profit targets and be a valuable memeber of our team.
* To have in depth knowledge of our brand, products and our process.
* To prospect new and existing customers, promoting our latest products, finance and innovative technology information
* To build strong relationships with all customers and provide a positive experience.
* To create and coordinate customer appointments, proactively organising and making necessary arrangements for test drives, preparing and checking the vehicle prior to the test drive
* To negotiate the sale around the type of vehicle suitable based on assessment of customer needs and effective qualification
* To conduct final car checks (PDI) to ensure a positive and thorough handover to customers
Who do you need to be?
* You must have excellent communication skills to ensure that you communicate well with colleagues, managers, customers.
* You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have the drive to self motivate and push for further success as part of our team.
* You will be good with administration, diary management.
* You will be able to build trust with customers and to offer solutions and over come objectives calmly.
* You will have a passion for customer service, be professional and well presented
* Experience is an advantage but full training will be provided.
* You will ideally have sales experience in other sectors.
* You will have good IT and administration skills
* You will have a valid UK Driving Licence
- Sales Executive
- Car Sales