A fast-growing global business services company which specialises in providing corporate payment solutions and merchant services is recruiting a number of sales executives to join their high-flying team in Crewe at their currently expanding Global HQ. This multi-national company was established almost 30 years ago with offices across Europe, Asia and America and the role represents a fantastic opportunity; with in-depth training where required, a comprehensive commission structure and consistent career development opportunities.
The role is based in modern, professional offices in Crewe which are awaiting the completion of a third office building which will contain an onsite gym, canteen and more! Only a short walk from the train station and the hours of work are 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday with no weekend work whatsoever.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Good communication skills – Be confident speaking with managing directors, fleet managers etc.
- Resilience – You need to be able to handle rejection and not take it personally
- Good Listening Skills – You can’t sell if you don’t listen
- Adaptable and flexible – this is a fast moving business, if you cannot handle change, it probably isn’t right for you
- Target driven – You will be required to work to a range of achievable targets to earn great commission.
The role is open to people from all backgrounds, whether experienced in sales or looking for that first role, their training academy is a brilliant opportunity for the less experienced however people with previous experience do not need to go through the academy.
As a trainee sales executive your responsibilities will include:
- Lead Generation – Speaking to businesses and introducing them to one of the UK’s best and largest range of corporate payment services
- Taking care of your own portfolio of customers, upselling wherever possible
- Building rapport with both customers and your colleagues alike
- Working well within your team to maximise sales and support the business
- Using other methods of lead generation in order to increase profitability
In return for your hard work you will benefit from the following:
- Basic salary between £15,000 - £20,000 depending on experience with an OTE of up to £35,000
- Excellent training opportunities, team managers are fully trained coaches and will support all of your needs
- Constant progression and development opportunities
- Fantastic opportunities for secondment to one of 30 offices worldwide.
- 22 Days paid holiday + bank holidays (Rising year on year to 25)
- Local and online discounts and vouchers.
- Service awards
If this sounds like the right next step in your career then please give me a call on to discuss more.