SMB Sales Executive
Company: Due to expansion our client is looking for a Graduate educated candidate to add to their outbound Sales Executive team.
- Qualifying leads and following them up with engaging introductory calls and emails.
- Contacting key decision makers within targeted businesses
- Conducting product demonstrations
- Providing client with solutions tailored to meet their needs and closing sales
- Working towards an annual target of £300K (£75K per quarter)
- Sales cycles can last from 3-6 months with smaller deals being quicker
- Accurately forecast the monthly sales with the UK Sales Director
- The role is essentially an internal role but will occasional involve visiting clients to help secure the larger deals which can be worth up to £20K
- Educated to Graduate standard or equivalent
- Proven sales track record in a B2B environment
- Self-starter mentality who controls their own destiny
- Inspirational presenter / story teller
- Proven solid understanding of a SaaS business
- Experience of using a CRM (Salesforce) would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience of call tracking systems would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience of online marketing would be beneficial but not essential
Benefits on Offer:
- Based in Reigate
- £40,000 Basic (£80,000 OTE)
- Relaxed culture is very relaxed and open so lots of informal benefits
- Free Breakfast / Kitchen / relax area (pool table/xbox etc)
- Summer/ Xmas party
- Very good on-boarding process for new starters - induction/ buddy/ lunch out etc..
- 22 days holiday rising to 24 days in first 2 years (1 day a year)
- Health Insurance - free for spouse & Kids free (taxable benefit after probationary period)
- Childcare Vouchers - salary sacrifice
- Ride to work scheme
- Life Assurance x 4 salary (post probationary period)
- Stakeholder Pension - 1% employee & employer - rises to 2% each in 2019
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job