We are a specialist in fleet management and are now looking to develop our sales team. We take our people as seriously as we take our clients, our work and commits itself to employee success from day one. We’ll do everything we can to ensure your time with us is fun, productive and rewarding. Our Tracking products are massively in demand so we need somebody new to join our Sales team in order to fulfil the demand.
Your new role
As our Sales Executive you will be responsible for:-
• Selling Tracking devices to our existing fuel card customers and new businesses by explaining the full features and benefits of the product to the customer.
• Actively calling customers through various channels such as calling our existing customers, calling new customers, emailing DM campaigns, exhibition leads, referrals etc.
• Processing device orders following the Customer Journey to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
• Ensuring our existing customers are seeing the full benefits and value of their devices via phone, and obtaining any additional orders or referrals from current customers.
What you will need to succeed
Successful Sales Executive possess a combination of the following skills:-
• Very strong organisational skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel.
• Strong resilience skills and attitude to ensure top performing results
What you’ll get in return
You will be rewarded with 30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and up to £19,000 dependent of experience with an OTE £23,000. The working hours are 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01244 405 100 for a confidential discussion on your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job