Excellent salary + bonus + large company benefits
Field based - Dorset
Reaching for more growth? Ricoh UK is ready for you....
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
If you love sales and you want your career to grow, this role could be for you. Right now, we have a position available for a target-driven Sales Executive. You will have the flexibility of being field based, in the knowledge that you are working for a great organisation, in fact a global one with an enviable product portfolio.
You`ll be responsible for maintaining and growing new business within the designated sales market selling Ricoh`s lines of business. These include our Outsourcing services, our Print Management, Document Management and our IT Services. And it doesn`t stop there, because this business is growing fast, so the opportunities are endless.
Here`s the range of tasks you`ll be responsible for:
- Identify, qualify, close and maximise new business sales within a designated territory
- Being ever ready to maintain a consistent pipeline of new opportunities
- Consistently hit monthly and quarterly new business targets in line with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Forecast new business and ensure line management is kept informed of all business opportunities
- Generate leads and opportunities via direct calling and database referral
- Maximise business opportunities through the promotion of Ricoh`s complete product portfolio.
Key skills, knowledge and qualities include:
- Relevant experience working within a targeted sales environment
- A demonstrable track record of continually reaching targets
- Strong business acumen
- The ability to work on your own initiative, even under pressure
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Good level of presentation and IT / PC skills
- Superb time management
- Well motivated and results driven
- Excellent customer focus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded.
Are you are ideal candidate? If so, please apply to:
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job