Events Sales Executive
£23K Plus uncapped commission
Full Time - 40 hours per week
We are recruiting for one of Brighton's most prestigious tourist attractions.
You will be actively promoting this exciting venue, handling a high volume of sales calls and taking the opportunity to upsell whenever necessary.
There will be an existing database of customers that you will maintain to build lasting professional relationships and you will also be business developing. You must enjoy actively selling and being proactive at promoting the venue.
The role will include:
* Cross selling and upselling the venue
* Using your proactive, friendly and positive attitude and sales ability to achieve targets
* Use your product knowledge to create bespoke packages for both new and existing customers
* Promote the venue in networking events, meetings and exhibitions
* You will be a persuasive communicator that has a passion for events and sales
* Use your initiative to come up with new ways to promote the venue
This is an amazing venue that can hold a variety of events from weddings to christmas parties so you will be a confident sales executive that has a background in dealing with corporate clients, travel agents and the general public.
To apply for this role please send your CV or email Meika on or call .
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.