Do you have experience in B2B Sales? Are you self-motivated to achieve targets and manage your own workload? Want to work for a company with excellent benefits and competitive basic salary?
Fantastic opportunities currently now exist for outstanding Sales Executives to represent a leader in the design, development, formulation and manufacture of industrial chemical solutions.
You will be responsible for promoting and selling their solutions to industrial businesses that would benefit from their services. This role will be based at home and requires you to go out to attend client meeting and win business across the Lothian region.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Generate and follow up on leads to expand the customer base and increase business opportunities
* Create and develop a strong, persuasive business case to convert potential clients.
* Negotiate and close new and existing contracts within the agreed business and pricing models.
* Identifying individual customer requirements and matching products to those requirements.
* Successfully achieve all targets given by the head of commercial and report on activity.
* Keep to date and have a good understanding of the market and analysing competitors.
* Administration and management of allocated area in accordance with the company's policies.
What we are looking for?
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* A self-motivated and committed team worker with a professional outlook
* Individual who is hard working, enthusiastic and motivated to learn.
* Experience of B2B sales.
* Able to work to deadlines.
* Previous track record of achieving targets.
What in it for you?
* Base salary of £20K plus commission.
* Monday - Friday working days during the hours of 8:30 - 5:30
* Company Car with fuel card.
* 28 days holiday a year.
* You receive your birthday as a day off!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job