We're hiring too here at reed.co.uk! We are a truly customer led business which means that our Sales teams are at the forefront of helping our clients make the right choices and supporting them through their recruitment journey.
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Sales Executive to join our UK, Direct Employers team, in London. We’re looking for someone with an interest in online media and selling. The focus of the role is on our UK, Recruitment Consultancy clients, understanding their business challenges and linking those to how reed.co.uk can help them.
What you’ll do
- Have a new Business Focus - Source, engage with, and win business from new clients. We work with a wide array of companies, ranging from some of the UK’s biggest brands, such as Audi, ASOS and Amazon through to UK-wide local businesses and the latest digital start-ups. We’re always looking to add to these names - that’s where you come in!
- Engage and understand your customer - You’ll proactively and assertively engage with your leads, primarily by phone, building trust as an expert advisor on our service, and understanding their recruitment needs through multiple points of contact.
- Match solutions and win business - Having understood the challenges for the company - and the individual - you can recommend and explain the best solution, showing resilience to overcome any potential objections, and ultimately close the business.
- Source and manage prospective leads - Using your own initiative and our in-house systems, you’ll discover new leads looking to fill existing and future vacancies, and be able to establish the value of any new prospect.
- Be passionate about our brand - You will learn and know our brand values inside out, and be passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. You’ll be an expert in our products and their features, and use that knowledge to match the needs of your clients.
What you’ll need
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Experience working towards goals and targets
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships
- Good questioning, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Did we mention interpersonal skills?
What you’ll get
- Circa. £22,000 - £25,000 basic salary
- £13,00 bonus - uncapped commission structure
- 2 week induction training at our head office in London
- Ongoing training
- Tailored talent plans for career progression
- up to 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays (25 days standard, option to by or sell 5 days)
- Love Mondays campaigns - ask us more!
- Pension scheme w/ personal accident cover and critical illness
- Social events throughout the year
- Paid courses of your choice funding up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
- Move home holiday allowance
- In 1995 reed became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
Do we have your attention? Do you want to develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment? We want to hear from you!
Come and join the UK’s most recognised job site (according to HitWise and YouGov) and one of its most innovative digital platforms... you’re ready to Love Mondays, so get in touch today and apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Retail Sales
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'