One of our well established clients in Colchester are looking for a Sales Executive to provide high levels of service and support to the Sales Manager.
- Ability to provide an integral support role to the team.
- Assist Sales Manager with the managing of all client agreements to ensure we are delivering high levels of service at all times.
- Ensure workload is managed and weekly targets are met.
- Support Sales Manager on the application process with the ability to construct written reports and construct deals.
- Ability to undertake research and provide meaningful reports and recommendations.
- Construct meaningful weekly reports with information gathered.
- Work proactively in building and maintain strong working relationships with our clients.
- Excellent communication skills, confident and articulate telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with customers delivering high levels of customer service.
- Drive and determination to succeed.
- Ability to use own initiative and work with the team to help and motivate them.
- IT literate, Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Preparation of detailed reports which require analytical skills
- Able to organise and manage workloads and prioritise accordingly.
- Motivate and help coach team members to maximise their potential.
- Monday - Friday working days
- 9am - 6pm.
- OTE £28k
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job