Sales Executive - Milton Keynes
£20,000 annual (plus uncapped commission)
Award Winning Company - Career Progression - No Cold Calls - Market Leader - Industry Recognised Training - Energetic Environment
Could you be our next Sales Executive With a realistic 1st year OTE potential of £28K-£30K we’re looking for someone who wants to carve a successful career in sales.
- Very customer focused with a passion for helping others
- Intelligent & able to think quickly on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and resilient
- Tenacious & innovative with a relentless desire to 'get stuff done'
- Driven by success & motivated by rewards (personally & professionally)
- Succeeding, or have succeeded, in a telephone based sales role.
Sales Executives will be:
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to warm leads (no cold calls) on a day to day basis
- Building relationships with customers and identify needs through open conversation
- Managing client expectations based on their circumstances
- Recommending suitable products or packages based on individual needs
- Protecting families against financial difficulty
- 22 days Paid Annual Leave (increases with L.O.S)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible Working Culture
- A Choice of Pension
- Travel Loans
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life & Critical Illness Cover
- Profit Share Option (after 3 years)
We are the most awarded life insurance broker in the UK and we're continuing to grow our sales teams. Our Sales Executives are on hand to recommend the very best suite of insurance cover to give customers peace of mind. We are looking for several experienced consultants to work within the sales department. You will converse with all our clients and find them the right policy for their needs through open conversations, not hard selling.
You will be supported from the start with our industry recognised training programme, regular performance appraisals and opportunities to develop.
We pride ourselves on our open, tolerant, inclusive culture and welcome candidates from every walk of life.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job