An excellent opportunity has become available within a well-established manufacturing business located in the West Norfolk area. They are seeking a tenacious, enthusiastic and focused Sales Executive with a strong technical aptitude.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Learning and developing an expert understanding of full standard product range.
* Building and maintaining long-term valuable business relationships with existing and prospect clients.
* Receiving customer enquiries and offering best product solutions based on individual specifications and requirements.
* Quotation creation and order negotiation.
* Driving all business development activities with both prospect and existing customers.
* Arranging and attending existing/prospect client meetings and representing the company and their products.
* Engaging with OEM's to identify and maximise on potential business opportunities.
* Attending industry exhibitions throughout Europe.
* Compiling monthly sales and activity reports.
* Maintaining customer database.
* Contributing to the creation and implementation of strategic growth plans.
Experience and Skills required:
* 2+ years B2B technical sales and account management experience.
* Strong communication and rapport building skills via telephone, email and face to face interactions.
* Confident presentation skills.
* Proficient user of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and Email).
* Good analytical skills.
* Full clean driving license.
If you are ambitious, dynamic and have the drive to grow sales and succeed in a sales based role then please get in touch today!
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Sales Process
- Technical Sales
- Business to Business
- External Sales
- Rapport Building
- Quotation Preperation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job