18k per annum + Commission
Northamptonshire - must drive due to location
Hours: 7:30am - 6:00pm on a shift basis plus 2 Saturdays per month
Working for one of the UK's top employers this is definitely a vibrant place to work. You should take pride in elevating standards, be ambitious to deliver the best possible customer service whilst aspiring to achieve personal and team targets. An opportunity has arisen to join a brand new team of Sales Executives and to make the role your own. If you are ambitious and are confident making outbound calls then we want to hear from you…
- Delivering the best possible customer service to existing customers, understanding their needs and identifying opportunities to upsell and cross sell
- Proactive outbound calling to prospective customers to gain new business and grow the customer database
- Identifying opportunities to upsell and cross sell from inbound customer calls and placing orders
- Building relationships with existing customers to answer any queries and assisting them with the ordering process
- Problem solving any issues customers may have by liaising with the online team
- Offer knowledge on all products in order to maximise sales
- Update and maintain customer accurate customer records
This is a fantastic opportunity which comes with a contributory pension, life assurance, share save opportunity and access to a great range of group discounts and salary exchange schemes. You will also be provided with training and development so you can be the best that you can be. This role could be just a stepping stone to a highly successful career. .
The Successful Candidate:
- Confident on the phone and able to communicate on all levels
- Able to work efficiently within a fast paced environment
- Able to work to tight deadlines and targets
- Very organised and resilient
- Ambitious and motivated individual
- Confident IT skills
Please apply online for the role we review applications daily. Due the high volume of applicants it is not possible to call everyone we wish to speak to, we may be reviewing applications out of hours, so please look out for an email that may ask you to call the office for a discussion with the managing consultant.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.