An exciting opportunity to work for an International organisation based in Central Richmond. You will enjoy an annual bonus, a socialable and fun working environment, good opportunities to progress, free parking and much more!
The company has been long established and is a market leader within the events and conference industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, managing and upselling existing accounts for events.
Key Responsibilities for Sales Executive :
• Develop an understanding of the retail design market, its vendors and needs.
• Build long-term relationships with customers, understanding their businesses and marketing needs, and be seen as part of the industry.
• Ability to sell senior level prospects and customers, telephone selling to achieve new business and increase revenues.
• Floor plan management and allocation of stand space in conjunction with the Sales Manager
• Effective management of CRM system (Salesforce.com)
• Accurately report progress through weekly sales reports and forecast revenue projections allowing the Event Director to budget accordingly.
• Sell exhibition space and digital opportunities to new exhibitors over the telephone
• Attend Reed Exhibitions events and competitor events (both domestically and internationally) thereby maintaining relationships, expanding the database and prospecting for new business.
• Work closely with the Sales Manager to deliver the sales plan.
• Achieve and surpass individual revenue targets across the group
Ideal candidate profile for Sales Executive:
• Proven and successful track record in a relevant sales environment, preferably in the B2B exhibition industry
• Effective telephone sales ability at a senior level
• Experience in consultative selling, maximising revenue from existing customers demonstrating innovation and creativity
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong team player and the ability to work under pressure
• High levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail
• A self-motivated individual with a determined, mature approach and prepared to go that extra mile to achieve/exceed sales targets
• Proven record in "high call volume" environment
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Executive will:
Have experience of working within a sales, business development, telesales or account management role with responsibility for working towards an individual target
In return the Sales Executive will receive a basic salary of £24-25,000 plus commission. You will also receive 23 days holiday plus time off at Christmas. The company offer a company pension, private medical, season ticket loan, share option scheme and many more benefits. They have a relaxed dress code, 9am-5pm working hours, and a strong social/work balance
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV
- Sales Executive
- B2B Marketing