Car Sales Executive - Premium
£15000 - £45000 /annum OTE
This is an exciting opportunity to join a top performing Premium Motor Dealership based in Yeovil as a Sales Executive.
Excellent earning potential.
The dealership we represent is part of a successful privately-owned group selling a premium range of cars for one of the leading German brands. The company offers fully funded career training and development.
- As a Sales Executive, you will be supported by a Sales Manager and be expected to follow a structured sales process designed to maximise each sales opportunity.
- The sales process will involve sales of finance and insurance products, and you will need to ensure that the customer receives a comprehensive and courteous experience when they visit the showroom.
- As an employee of a leading premium motor dealer group you will be helped to achieve your personal career goals by continuous professional development and brand training, you will have excellent working conditions and a variety of benefits.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record in retail sales within the Automotive Industry as a Sales Executive.
- Or experience of working in a modern retailing environment, selling quality products.
- Ability to use the latest showroom technologies to demonstrate the cars on offer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident and well presented.
- Honest, professional approach to customers.
The basic salary is £15,000 with a £45,000 on target earnings opportunity for this position based in Yeovil.
Contact us today
If you are currently working in the Automotive Industry as a Sales Executive and are within travelling distance of Yeovil, we would welcome your application; we will also consider applicants from similar high value Retail Sales backgrounds.
If we have not responded to your application within 10 working days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job