Premium Profiles Team
With Premium Profiles, Time Out offers business owners a subscription to achieve higher visibility and extra listing features putting their business in front of the highly engaged Time Out audience looking for places to go and things to do in London. Their venue will appear in key hot spots on the Time Out website, with unique positioning in our editorial features and search results.
As a Sales Executive your role will be to speak to business owners in London who want to put their business in front of the converted Time Out audience. Our commercial operations department is fast-paced and dynamic, and we are looking for ambitious telesales people with a drive to succeed to join the team.
- Manage your own leads and utilise online and offline sources to cultivate new leads
- Continuously develop and maintain your pipeline of business
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls to business owners across relevant verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
Personal Attributes & Experience
- Previous telesales experience required
- Previous experience in selling digital advertising is of an advantage.
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally accompanied by the ability to translate feedback into concrete actions
- Passionately curious about people, places and local businesses
- Assertiveness coupled with the ability to listen and persuade others
- Adaptability coupled with resilience and tenacity
- Fluency in English is essential
What we look for in a candidate
Time Out is a company filled with individuals as diverse as the cities we live in and cover. At the same time there are common characteristics we all share. To join our team you’ll want to…
- Be commercially astute
- Either have experience at or want to dive headfirst into a fast-paced digital-first company
- Think globally
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Have a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Be a team player
At Time Out Group we believe in diversity and equal opportunity for all people. We do not discriminate against external or internal candidates on the basis of age; disability; gender reassignment; race; religion or belief; sex; sexual orientation; marriage and civil partnership; and pregnancy and maternity. We believe that diversity develops creativity and enables personal and professional growth where we all learn from each other. We believe in an open culture where ideas are shared candidly and where there is no fear of failure, but rather an understanding that we must experiment and have the freedom to succeed. We believe that everyone has the right to express themselves as they are as this enriches us all. We believe in an open world and the pursuit of happiness, after all, we are in the happiness business.
- Food Industry
- New Business Generation