Sales Executive - Volkswagen Commercial Dealership Droitwich
We are seeking a talented and professional Sales Executive to play a key part in the continued growth for 2018 at Volkswagen Van Centre in Droitwich
This is an exciting opportunity to get into commercial sales selling one the worlds most exiting brands. Typically your working hours are between 08.30 and 18:00 Monday - Friday and working alternate Saturdays 09.00 - 17:00 which is a rarity in the motor trade.
This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Trainee Car Sales Executive, Car Sales Executive, Business Manager or Sales Manager in the motor trade. However if you are a successful sales person who can demonstrate an ability and record of achieving and exceeding targets we would like to hear from you.
Typically you can expect to earn circa £40,000 - 45,000 OTE per annum, however, many individuals earn well in excess of this amount. We will offer you extensive training, together with all the help and support you need to fulfil your potential in becoming a manager in the future.
The role and responsibilities include:
• Customer Satisfaction (CSI): You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer's expectations, whilst providing a service-based experience. In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
• Maximising Opportunities: Through prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and Internet enquiries you will be developing Customer Relationships through qualification and creating an effective first impression.
• Maximising Profit: By following the sales process and achieving the monthly KPI's for unit sales, profit per unit and add-on products.
• Data Quality: To accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
What we're looking for:
• A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
• You will possess a valid UK drivers license.
Excellent package and commission structure including a company vehicle.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Sales Executive
- Commercial Sales