Our client has a new opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their team covering Bordon, Hampshire and Frensham Surrey. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary £20K - £23K with a generous, transparent commission scheme OTE £45K, plus benefits.
They are working in conjunction with their business partner who are rapidly becoming the 'Go To’ company for luxury homes and first class customer service. 2018 will continue to be another year of growth with a growing number of parks throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to interview ambitious and energetic Sales Executives with a proven track record whose experience has been gained whilst selling in the Estate Agency, New Homes or in the Park Residential/Leisure Homes sectors. Previous experience in one of the above industries is a pre-requisite for any successful applicant. Previous experience in telesales would be beneficial but is not essential.
As their Sales Executive you will be responsible for the day to day management of a busy Sales Office. You will be self-motivated and self-managed working on a busy Park Home development with a high footfall of potential clients visiting the show homes. The role will require weekend working.
Key Responsibilities of their Sales Executive:
- Welcoming potential clients, identifying customers needs and collate personal and property information on their existing property
- Promote the relevant benefits of using their Part Exchange and Assisted Move services
- Provide detailed and accurate information on the homes you are selling and Park facilities
- Liaise with site management to ensure the swift sale of units as they are released
- Convert viewings to agreed sales
- Ensure that the sales area, surrounding grounds and show homes are clean and presentable at all times
- Associated administration of the sales operation and management of the database of visitors, re-trawling to maximise re-visits
- Dependant on site location you may be responsible for opening and closing the sales office daily
- Manage the progression of the sale through to completion as required
- Facilitate the after sales service
Essential Skills they’re looking for in their Sales Executive:
- Proven experience of selling off plan
- Highly motivated and able to work independently with the minimum of supervision with a proven sales track record, results driven
- Excellent communication and listening skills with a polite, confident and friendly manner is essential
- Customer focused and able to demonstrate professionalism and commercial awareness
- Demonstrate a 'can do’ attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Ambitious, flexible and enthusiastic
- Enjoy working with customers to build trust and strong relationships
- A positive and approachable attitude
- Flexibility and quick thinking
- A strong team player
- Accurate, numerate with excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- Full training and ongoing mentoring will be provided with the opportunity of progression
- Ideally educated to GCSE standard with a minimum of Grade C in Maths and English
- A car driver/owner with a full UK driving licence.
If you would like to join their team as their new Sales Executive then please click 'apply’ today - don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!