Chess are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive for our Business Solutions team. We need reward driven, experienced Sales Executives who would thrive on the opportunity to earn UNCAPPED BONUS!!!!!. This role requires someone who is passionate about selling and will help nurture our Vision, Culture and Values. As a dynamic and fast moving business, we need an extremely strong sales team to strengthen our ability to grow.
Officially #1 - The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For 2018
Chess are one of the UK’s leading Voice, Connect, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Digital solution providers,helping over 100,000 businesses grow through innovative technology and expert advice.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our award-winning service, we are also extremely proud to have been placed 1st in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for’ list 2018 after 9 consecutive years in the top 100.
"a GREAT place to work, a GREAT place to be a customer"
Sales Executives duties to include but not restricted to:
- Generate Telecoms sales to new and existing customers
- High energy/volume outbound sales calls.
- Communicate directly and effectively with clients.
- Generate ongoing pipeline opportunities
- Prepare Sales proposals and monthly reports
- Achievement of monthly KPI’s and targets
- Develop and maintain up to date product/service knowledge and market information
- Liaising with team members to maximise the database potential
- Action leads from other areas of the business
As a Sales Executive, you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in a sales role
- Ability to work under pressure & meet sales targets
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Effective communicator with superb closing skills
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Adaptable to change
- Good mathematical ability
- Problem solver with good analytical skills
- Telecoms knowledge/experience is preferred but is not essential for this role.
Package Details: Sales Executive
Basic salary: £18,000 basic p.a. dependent upon experience and reviewed on an annual basis.
OTE: £42,000 great performance, (UNCAPPED BONUS!!!)
Bonus: Discretionary company bonus to be paid annually.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits - where you can save money on almost all of your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, we offer free food each day (breakfast and lunch) and we have wellbeing social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, walking.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
"Play Your Part"
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that "if you’re not growing, we’re not growing".
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
- Cold Calling
- Sales Executive
- Telephone Sales
- ICT Sales