Location: Central London
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 plus £15,000 OTE and excellent benefits
About The HR SaaS Company
Our client is an award-winning HR Software firm based in London. As a Sales Executive you will be working for a modern, forward thinking, growing software business that believe continuous innovation is the secret to growth, improvement and higher sales in the HR SaaS industry and puts their staff at the heart of what they do in the HR software sector.
About The Sales Executive Role
As Sales Executive for our client you will have an exciting opportunity to showcase both your technical and client servicing sales skills within the private sector for a leading software firm. You'll be working within a highly autonomous sales role targeting brands and agencies alike, constantly being supplied high quality relevant HR SaaS sales leads, operating in a consultative manner offering the market-leading talent management software in the industry.
Key Responsibilities for Sales Executive:
* Work closely with Senior Management to advice on all aspects of brand engagement and deliver on new business targets
* Manage and influence senior level client contacts via warm leads and maintain positive and successful relationships
* Establish and maintain strong client relationships by ensuring that there is regular and structured contact that will included face-to-face meetings and telephone/e-mail communication.
If you are currently in a commercial role or are currently working as a Sales Executive, or working within a recruitment capacity in the private sector, this is an exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of one of the UK's leading and fastest-growing HR software companies.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Sales Executive:
* 6-12 months+ in B2B sales
* An understanding of inter-personal relations and consultative selling techniques
* A basic knowledge of software (advantageous but not essential)
* A background in or knowledge of HR
* Degree calibre
The Sales Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £24,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
Send your CV to Tom Byrne at Reuben Sinclair; to apply now or call Tom on for for more information.
- business development
- learning and development
- hr sales