I am recruiting for Sales Executive for my client based in Fulwood, Preston.
Areas of responsibility
- Conduct sales presentations by telephone, letter or face to face (when appropriate) to existing and prospective clients in order to develop existing business
- Generating and converting new business opportunities
- Providing first class sales ability and customer service with the ability to build and develop strong, long term relationships
- Achieve/Exceed agreed sales and performance targets
- Be part of making a successful team to deliver company and team objectives
- Proactively sourcing and identifying sales opportunities for the department
- Provide an enjoyable customer experience, whilst tailoring solutions to meet specific customer needs
Benefits of the role:
- Vibrant modern office
- Annual pay reviews
- Positive and friendly atmosphere with weekly/ monthly incentives always up for grabs
- Annual social events
- We offer a competitive basic salary with a realistic uncapped commission structure.
- You will have a personal development plan carved out and developed from day one.
- Supported and trained by the best in the field, if you have the drive and motivation, we have the tools to make you the best.
- Basic hours of work are;
9am-5pm Monday to Thursday
9am - 3pm Friday
However, flexibility is required in order to achieve the objectives & responsibilities of the role, including client visits, shows and events where appropriate.
- Eligibility for contributory pension after qualifying period.
- Free life assurance, child care voucher scheme, free parking.
- 25 days holiday per annum, rising to 27 days after 2 years service.
- Induction training will be provided to introduce the candidate to all aspects of the work followed by a training plan specific to the individual.
- Probationary period of six months.
- Starting salary of £18,000 per annum plus uncapped bonus potential.
Please send your CV now or for more information call Era on
Cordant people and a equal opportunity employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.