Our client based in South West London are well established in the exhibition sector and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a well driven Exhibition Sales Executive to join their growing team.
The purpose of this role is to sell exhibition stand space and sponsorship packages across a range of successful b2b and consumer exhibitions.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Research, maintain and develop CRM prospects database using Salesforce.
- Plan and carry out direct promotional activities to agreed budgets and timescales in order to generate leads and enquiries.
- Develop new ideas and create offers to assist in securing new prospects.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone, email and where required, meetings.
- Sell exhibition space and sponsorship packages directly using telephone, email and meetings.
- Maintain, develop and cross sell existing and new customers through regular planned contact.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.