Kudos Catering (UK) Limited
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive with proactive sales experience with Kudos Delivered, our central London food delivery operation. This role is ideal for individuals who thrive on the challenge of achieving and working towards targeted levels of sales, by developing new clientele relationships. The ideal candidate must be confident, flexible and demonstrate high levels of initiative.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive who can successfully win new contracts and develop and build our existing portfolio of clients.
The role will consist of but not be defined to:
- Work in conjunction with the managing partner - development for the Group to ensure execution of the sales and marketing plan
- Working with a small team of individuals
- Raising invoices and dealing with Key accounts management and effectively processing orders
- Converting incoming enquiries
- Undertake any reasonable duties as specified by MPD, Business manager, and MD
- Attend key commercial events within your venue and other Crown Group PR Events to raise exposure of Kudos Delivered as a product
- Effectively communicate the benefits of using the venue and Crown Group to new clients, and identify lapsed users by seeking to re-contact them
- Plan and execute successful follow up action for calls and mail outs to all new business clients
- Promote and encourage use of VIP Attention membership, and have an ongoing commitment to filling weekends at the venue
- Handle correspondence related to all selling activities and maintain accurate records of all contacts with clients
You will need:
- To be able to represent Crown Group in a professional manner at all times and demonstrate a strong knowledge of all companies within the Group.
- An urge to maintain current and accurate knowledge of competitor products and be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant Gibson Hall benefits
- Good negotiation skills and an ability to deal with clients at all levels. It is crucial that you will be able to match products to clients’ requirements.
- Good organisational skills and ability to use time efficiently
- To understand Profit + Loss accounts and the importance of profitability when negotiating
- Experience within a Catering Background Essential
- Previous experience within a Customer Care Role Essential
We regret that we are unable to respond to all applications, therefore only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer