Sales Executive - London
£22,000 per annum + unlimited earning potential (OTE in year 1 is circa £30,000)
Working rotating weekly shifts between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday + 1 in 4 Saturdays: 9am - 2:30pm (Friday off in lieu the following week)
Are you a top-performing, customer focused individual, tired of working towards unrealistic targets with very little earning potential? Are you a customer service advisor who is looking for their big break in sales? If you know your worth and are determined for your earnings to reflect this, then read on...!
Our client is the biggest and most rewarded Life Insurance broker in the UK with exciting opportunities to progress. With an average length of service of 7 years, their fantastic learning and development team are there to ensure a sales executive has all the support they need for success.
Sales Executive - The Job:
- Making a high volume of outbound calls to warm leads (no cold calls)
- Build relationships with customers & identify needs through open conversation
- Managing client expectations based on their circumstances
- Recommending suitable products or packages
- Protecting families against financial difficulty
- Very customer focused with a passion for helping others
- Driven by success and motivated by rewards (personally and professionally)
- Strong work ethic with a 'can do' attitude
- Positive and resilient
- Intelligent and able to think quickly in a fast-paced environment
- 12 months experience working in a telephony based, KPI or target driven role
22 days paid holiday (increase with L.O.S), flexible working culture, profit share (after 3 years), private medical insurance, life & critical illness cover, childcare vouchers plus much more.
If you feel you have the required level of experience and the ambition to drive your career in a fun and inclusive culture - please apply today!