Isn’t it time for you to Love Mondays? You should work for reed.co.uk, the UK’s most recognised job site and courses brand.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our Acquisitions team for our Courses Advertising platform.
- reed.co.uk courses was ranked No.1 by Hitwise in March 2017 as the UKs leading courses aggregator
- One of the fasting growing courses site in the UK, including well recognised education brands from leading universities to innovative training providers
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by offering education and connecting people with the right courses
- In 2016 we educated over 150,000 students
- The courses platform sees up to 850,000 unique visits monthly
- You'll find courses across 510 industry specialisms
What you’ll do
- Have a new Business Focus- Source, engage with, and win content from new clients. We work with a wide array of companies, ranging from some of the UK’s biggest brands, such as Open University, University of Essex, FutureLearn and the Chartered Institute of Marketing, through to local businesses across the UK and the latest digital start-ups. We’re always looking to add to these names - that’s where you come in!
- Source and manage prospective leads - Using your own initiative and our in-house systems, you’ll discover new leads looking to promote and sell their courses, and be able to establish the value of any new prospect.
- Engage and understand the customer - You’ll proactively and assertively engage with your leads, primarily by phone, building trust as an expert advisor on our service, and understanding their marketing needs through multiple points of contact.
- Match solutions and win business - Having understood the challenges for the company - and the individual - you can recommend and justify the best solution, showing resilience to overcome any potential objections, and ultimately close the business.
- Be passionate about our brand - We want you to know our brand values inside out, and be passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. You’ll be an expert in our products and their features, and use that knowledge to match the needs of your clients.
What you’ll need
- Any previous sales experience although this is not essential
- Enjoy working to targets
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships
- Good questioning, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Positivity and resilience
- Great attention to detail
- Did we mention interpersonal skills?
What you’ll get **
- Up to £25,000 basic
- £13,000 bonus - uncapped commission structure
- 2 week induction training at our head office in London
- Ongoing sales, account management and product training
- Tailored talent plans for career progression
- 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays
- Love Mondays campaigns - ask us more!
- Pension scheme w/ personal accident cover and critical illness
- Social events throughout the year
- Paid courses of your choice funding up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
- Move home holiday allowance
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right for you if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment. However, if you want to work in a 'boiler room’, don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person, this really is not the place for you.
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job site, courses brand and one of its most innovative digital platforms ... and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today and apply now.
- Communication Skills
- Sales Motivation
- Building Relationships