An excellent opportunity for you to join a manufacturer of innovative electric commercial vehicles in a unique and varied sales role. You will be joining a market leader at a time of great expansion. Our client has recently invested in a brand-new manufacturing facility in order to assemble an all new revolutionary model.
You will be working office hours, Monday to Friday, selling a well-established product line along with an exciting brand-new range of state of the art electric vehicles. This is a fantastic opportunity for an automotive sales professional with an enthusiasm for offering great customer care.
To provide exemplary advice and support to customers throughout the entire sales process from initial sale through to aftersales.
- Provide the first point of contact for customer general enquiries
- Advise and support customers throughout the entire sales process and take personal responsibility for the customer's retail experience
- Diligently strive to understand the customer's needs and provide knowledge and awareness of all relevant products and services
- Maximising opportunities by interacting with customers through a variety of channels including telephone, face to face, and at events
- Ensure monthly and quarterly targets are met, working with the Sales Manager and Sales Team to ensure dealership achievement of target
- Saturday working may be required in the future
- Experience in a vehicle sales role
- A proven ability to build strong, trusted relationships
- A self-starter driven by challenge and able to self-motivate and work on own initiative creating opportunities without close supervision
- Results driven with a proven track record of selling
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence and persuade
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Full UK Driving License
Our client is offering a very competitive basic salary along with a great benefits package including: 25 days holiday; a car scheme; a healthcare scheme, and a generous pension contribution.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS92