Sales Executive (OTE Up To £30K & Discretionary Company Bonus)
Field Based (covering the Stoke-on-Trent to Derby area)
This is an outstanding opportunity for a sales professional to progress their career and develop as a Sales Executive with a growing and successful company.
About Our Client:
With over 25 years’ experience, our client has built a strong reputation as a leading B2B supplier to the garment decoration industry. Based in Willand, Devon, they stock over 3,000 product lines from over 80 of the industry’s top brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client as a Sales Executive and help to promote their world-class service and build their customer base across a new territory.
- Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Incentives and discretionary bonus scheme (OTE up to £30,000)
- Company car
- Staff rates on products and various wellbeing schemes including: life assurance, private health insurance and a confidential helpline
- Additional benefits including childcare vouchers, a Christmas savings option, company social events and charity fundraising schemes
It’s an exciting time to join our client as they launch themselves into 2018, they’ve got some big plans and plenty of scope to grow and take on more market share throughout the year.
Our client is looking for passionate people with experience and the right attitude to join their team, so if you are seeking some great rewards, the autonomy of a field sales position and the chance to sell sought-after products, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
You’ll find that our client is a family-owned organisation with a focus on customer service, well known within their industry. Our client has 94 brands within their portfolio and around 3,500 products and so there is plenty of choice for customers and multiple options for you to create opportunities for.
As a Sales Executive, you will be tasked with maximising sales profitability, company growth and account penetration across your territory.
Specifically, you will:
- Sell our client’s portfolio of products and services through a relationship-based approach
- Contact and secure new business customers and accounts
- Develop strong, profitable relationships with your customer base
- Manage existing and new business, working to a target of six customer visits per day with one office/home based day for reporting and appointment booking
- Analyse your territory and market potential for business growth
- Review key accounts
- Work in collaboration with the Regional Sales Manager
- Attend relevant training and promotion events
To be considered as a Sales Executive, you will need:
- Previous experience of an individual, quota-carrying sales role
- Experience of the full sales cycle, from prospecting through to close
- Experience of a field sales role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- A full, valid driving licence
Our client is also willing to look at more junior candidates, who may not have all the experience listed above, but are keen to develop and grow with the business. What’s most important is your hunger, tenacity and passion for a field sales role.
Our client is eager to hear from you if you have held the role of Sales Executive, Field Sales Executive, Area Sales Executive, Area Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, BDM, or Field Account Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all.
So, if you could see yourself as our client’s next Sales Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.