Full-time, permanent role
Salary £27,500 + car allowance
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our team covering Dorset & South Somerset.
You will have a unique opportunity to oversee the sale of Stonewater’s new build Home Ownership Programme, and provide an effective and responsible service to customers enquiries.
- Ensure delivery of our Home Ownership Programme, including Help to Buy - Shared Ownership, Rent to HomeBuy, Market Rent, outright sale, and other initiatives
- Lead on market research to determine demand for affordable housing in specific areas
- Implement marketing initiatives for each new development and recommend incentives
- Actively participate in site meetings and help optimise saleability
- Ensuring property sales compete within agreed timescales and reach the annual sales target
- Represent Stonewater Homes at external meetings, and liaise with external stakeholders
- Attend site meetings and property inspections, and overseeing defect reporting. Ensure the show home and any stock properties are warm and welcoming
- Appoint and manage consultants to support the progress of sales
- Generate and respond to Home Ownership enquiries in a timely and professional manner
The successful candidate will be
- Numerate and literate with the ability to understand and explain leases and agreements to customers/stakeholders
- Able to work with figures and make a range of calculations for affordability purposes
- Able to communicate with clarity at all levels, including verbal and written presentation. Be confident when dealing with difficult situations and able to explain the Association’s criteria for home ownership eligibility when challenged
- A self-starter with a desire to exceed expectations and achieve stretching targets.
- Able to prioritize work, use own initiative, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Prepared to work flexible hours as events are often held in the evenings and weekends.
- Able to demonstrate skill and aptitude for selling, and a natural enthusiasm for new homes.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Closing date: Sunday 4 February 2018
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job