£20,000- £22,000 + comms
Rocking Zebra recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Sales Executive to deliver service excellence to valued customers.
Our client are looking for someone who is both friendly and enthusiastic with a passion to exceed expectations and deliver pure excellence in all aspects of their duties. You will become a valued member of the team, assisting in all sales needs across various departments.
- Fielding and assisting with all customer queries and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in promotion of services for the business by way of prospecting calls to both warm and cold leads
- To compile plans for all Key Accounts - both existing and new
- To assist in the co-ordination and promotion of events for the business
- To conduct market research that will assist in the growth of the business
- Communication of point of sales to prospective customers as well as conducting site tours
- Monitor and report on all competitive activities
- To complete monthly reports and provide insight into current business levels and all new business
- A successful track record within a sales role
- Demonstrate an understanding of how relationship building creates business opportunities and drives sales
- Great "can do" attitude and motivation to succeed
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and in writing
- Ability to build effective relationships with both internal and external colleagues and customers
- Be flexible and able to manage time and workload effectively
In return for the above, the company will provide extensive and practical training and development along with a clear scope for your own personal progression. This is a fun and exciting time to be joining this company and promotions will come fast for those willing to put in the hard work. This all comes with a great commission structure and a plethora of benefits!
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!