As a small team working in one office, a flexible and informal style is required. The ability to work on your own initiative is essential.
We are looking for a competitive sales person to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To achieve sales team KPIs per month - generating and achieving sales using various methods.
- Create awareness in the industry and keep in touch with prospects
- Assist in developing sales strategies and evaluating their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build relationships
- Meet personal and team targets
- Attend sales meetings, events and conferences (some UK-wide travel and overnight stays)
- Report and provide feedback to management on sales KPIs
- Maintain and expand company CRM across product range
- Deal with incoming sales leads
- Assist in sales admin as required amongst the team
Qualifications and Skills
2-3yrs sales experience - ideal but not required
Proven track record in telemarketing and supporting sales activity
Record of achieving sales targets
An interest in housing development and/or software solutions
Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Competent in English language and grammar
IT skills including; MS Office, CRM
Self-motivated and driven personality
Salary depending on experience, group commission scheme and pension.
- Sales Opportunities
- Sales Team