As a Sales Executive for Certas Energy you’ll have access to:
• Uncapped commission (£6,000 realistic commission for the first year)
• Full and part time working hours
• Career progress within a multi layered sales structure
• Free parking
• Free fruit
• Ride to work scheme
• Brand discounts through Certas group scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• TGI Friday (last Friday of every month we finish at 4:00PM to socialise and give a performance update)
• 20 Days Holiday
• Pension Scheme
As the face of Certas Energy, our Sales Executives work in a fast paced environment and face different challenges every single day. Through high performance and putting our customers first, Sales Executives have great prospects for progression and lucrative commission potential.
Our Sales Executives are responsible for the development of our commercial customer base. Making outbound queries to develop your own client portfolio, you’ll be responsible for the customer journey and ensuring each account is maximised to its full potential.
Are you a Certas Energy Sales Executive? We’re looking for:
• The self motivation and determination to build a career
• Strong negotiation skills
• Confidence in own ability
• Time management
• The ability to upsell and cross sell
• Resilient, persistent and tenacious
• Target driven / results orientated
We employ 2,500 colleagues based across our depots around the UK from the highlands of Scotland to the Channel Islands. We recruit sales people to sell our fuel, oils and lubricants as well as drivers to deliver the products to our customers who may be individual home owners, farmers, small or large businesses! Also essential to our business are our management teams and colleagues within, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT, Health and Safety and Legal. In addition, we have a dedicated team of service engineers who work within Team Energy. Key to our success are our people and our learning and development team ensure we can nurture our talent and support colleagues with their aspirations and growth through programmes such as Inspire, our WOW training courses and apprenticeships.
It’s also worth noting we are part of the wider DCC PLC group which is a FTSE 100 company. Being part of the group gives our colleagues opportunities to work alongside other businesses to share best practice and develop into roles across the businesses in the group.
We work as one team, making our energy expertise and outstanding service count for all our customers.