Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Salary: £17k - £19k DOE OTE £24,000 per annum
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Our client is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Sales Executive to join their unique and ethical travel company within their dynamic Gap Year team.
You have the exciting and rewarding role of arranging gap year and independent volunteering experiences for 18 - 30 year olds. You will respond to incoming enquiries via the website and work towards monthly sales targets. A natural and personable telephone manner is essential for this role and a passion for travel is a great advantage. A proven track record within a fast paced sales environment is essential.
In addition to closing new business, you will be responsible for maintaining your client base and ensuring a high standard of post sales care. Good organisation skills are key.
There will also be opportunities to attend Gap/Careers fairs and sixth form presentations. In-house presentation training will be given, but experience in public speaking will be of great benefit
What we are looking for
- Proven sales experience (ideally in the travel sector)
- Target driven and results orientated
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Experience in public speaking
- Proven customer service skills and the ability to build relationships with young people and adults
- Ability to work with limited supervision, and to be a proactive and effective team member
- Meticulous administrative skills, time management and attention to detail
- Experience of office administration procedures and basic marketing principles
- Strong written skills
- IT proficient: especially Microsoft Office and databases
- Commitment to our company ethos, our projects and successful sales
- Ability to motivate others and work well as part of the team
- Cheerful, lively, and energetic disposition
- Dedicated, adaptable, positive outlook
- Full driving license
- Parking on site
- BUPA healthcare once passed probation
- Opportunities for international travel in time
- Mobile Phone
- Team incentives
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/