Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: £24,000 (OTE £28,000) and extensive benefits package
If you are looking to work for one of Northamptonshire's most desirable employers who offer a fantastic working environment and a genuine structured career path, then look no further.
Our client operates as a market leader within a niche industry and put equal focus on the success of the business through customer satisfaction and the wellbeing of its staff. Reporting in to the Customer Service Manager you will become an advocate for the business and represent it in the best light possible at all times.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To establish, build and maintain business focused relationships
- Phone based liaison with varied clients including direct sale and wholesalers
- Promote and sell and range of different products
- Motivate the sales of particular items during promotional seasons
- Support external Territory Managers in gaining appointments
- Updating all administration on client details
- Communicating all information correctly to clients and internal staff
- Contributing to the achievement of the overall companies profit objectives
Desirable experience and skills:
- Previous telephone based sales experience
- Evidence of working to targets and meeting/exceeding them
- Clear, articulate and communicative telephone manner
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Customer and results focused
- Ability to negotiate and act on your own initiative
- Motivated and commercially minded
- Positive, determined and resolute
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Inga on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.