Up to £21,000 basic salary
OTE £30,000 with high performers earning £40,000 - £50,000
Croner are currently recruiting talented sales professionals to join our existing telesales team as we embark on an ambitious growth strategy seeking to increase our presence across the UK.
Croner are a leading Employment Law and Health & Safety Consultancy offering medium sized businesses a professional, commercial partnership, meaning that they can focus on their core business and allows them to lean on us for the specialist and complex areas of HR and Health & Safety.
We’re looking for dynamic, motivated, telemarketing professionals who will be responsible for generating sales appointments with business owners/directors to promote Croner services. The role of the B2B Telesales Executive is to identify those opportunities and to develop existing relationships in order for a Field Sales Executive to meet with prospective clients and talk about our fantastic range of services.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in a telephone based sales role. Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy, target focus and a consultative selling style are a pre-requisite for the job.
Duties will include:
- Contacting decision makers via telephone to generate new business leads
- Booking quality appointments for your field sales executive
- Conducting fact finding calls to understand how a broad range of businesses work
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of the products, services and procedures
- Proven sales experience in the B2B or B2C sectors
- Experience within a professional sales environment
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets: Staff are expected to take responsibility for their individual targets.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
- Professional and intelligent approach to work.
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves
If you are looking for the next step in your sales career from both a salary and a career development perspective apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job