- Your opportunities for growth at SiteMinder are limitless, with the support of approachable leadership and a welcoming sales team who know and love what they do, you can expect an open, collaborative and sociable working atmosphere.
- Supportive management
- Market leading products
- Competitive benefits package
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Realistic sales targets and competitive commission
- Open and sociable working environment
- Incentive programmes
- Regular company and team social events
- This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to join a dynamic, fast paced sales team.
- As Sales Executive, you will be selling market leading Software as a Service products, that are cutting edge and new to the market.
- Working with a brand that is well known and respected in globally, you will enjoy the responses you get from clients.
- Full product training and sales mentoring will be provided and ongoing support will be given. This isn't just a 'job' this is an opportunity to start an exciting career with us!
- You will utilise and develop innovative strategies to maximise results and win over challenging targets.
- Respond to all incoming product enquiries, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner.
- Source opportunities and canvass potential clients via cold calling.
- Preparation of accurate quotes, development and presentation of proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner.
- Maintain accurate records of your business development activities on SiteMinder's CRM system.
- Achieve sales KPI's and targets.
- Sales to be finalised in a timely manner, with a focus being placed on being proactive.
- Maintain regular contact with prospective clients and new accounts.
- Continue to identify upgrade opportunities with the existing client base and generate new sales from these organisations.
- Contract negotiation as required, maintaining a balance between optimal service, value for the client and SiteMinder's profit margins.
- Ensure all documentation is complete post sales to set up trials, and to move the client to a subscription.
- Account management of new clients to maintain customer satisfaction until they are passed on to a dedicated Account Manager and/or the Training and Implementation Team.
- Provide client feedback on products to the Product Development team so that products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
- Attend meetings, regional conferences and organise regional road shows as required.
- Adhere to all of SiteMinder's policies and procedures.
- Support your Manager as required, enabling the expansion and growth of SiteMinder's Sales capabilities.
- Demonstrate commitment to the team, to ensure the team achieves its goals, objectives and SLA's
- Adopt the relevant processes, procedures and policies of SiteMinder to ensure a consistently high level of service.
- Where necessary identify short falls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements.
To be successful in this role you will have a background within a high volume (sales/targets/activity) outbound sales environment. Experience within the industry is advantageous although not essential. English must be fluent and your first spoken language. Bachelor's degree highly preferred
You will have great communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you are resilient and the word "NO" just makes you more adamant to succeed at something then we would definitely like to speak with you!
Please apply direct here now if the above sounds like you.
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Outbound Calls
- Sales Executive
- New Business Opportunities