London/Greater London territory
Salary: To be discussed, plus benefits
My client are a mid-sized pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire/Greater London who specialise primarily within the Generics market.
They are currently seeking an experienced sales professional to join their established sales team as a Sales Executive on a permanent working basis.
You will report directly into the Sales Director and will be responsible for establishing & managing relationships with Retail Pharmacists and other relevant customers so as to proactively promote and sell a range of products.
You will also be responsible for:
• Increasing sales & sales opportunities within the retail pharmacy area
• Planning sales activities so as to ensuring that your sales targets & KPIs are met across your defined territory
• Attending relevant meetings/sales events & conferences when required to
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
• Previous sales experience, ideally within the retail pharmacy sector
• A track record in meeting KPIs and sales targets
• Strong communications skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with others
If this role is not suited to you, please share these details amongst your professional network and let us know if you are aware of anyone who could be interested in this position.
Please also note that we do operate a generous bonus referral scheme should we go on to place someone that you recommend to us.
Sales, sales representative, sales executive, pharmacy, pharmacy sales, retail pharmacy, pharmaceutical, generics, London, Greater London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Kent, Surrey, Hampshire, home counties, UK, United Kingdom
- Sales Executive