International House London is a renown and leading independent language school based in Covent Garden, London. We provide both general and business English language courses for overseas young and adult students and other modern language courses for students from the London area. We are also a pre-eminent Teacher Training school for language teachers worldwide.
We are a leading member of the International House World Organisation which comprises over 150 schools in more than 50 countries worldwide.
IH London has grown significantly over the last five years and is currently looking for a dynamic, energetic and highly motivated individual to deliver outstanding levels of sales growth and customer experience.
The primary focus of the role is business development - you will be target-focused and have experience of delivering excellent customer service. Working as part of an experienced and friendly sales team, you will have a strong focus on exceeding sales targets for our complete product range.
Key skill areas:
- At least 3-year experience working in a similar sales role in the UK- with full Right to Work in the UK.
- The right mind-set to work with a CRM capable of providing structured weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast.
- Excellent pipeline management.
- Experience in sales of a high quality product in a service industry and evidence of success and targets achievements.
- Evidence of effective relationship building with key stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills: ability to produce faultless copy for business communications with sensitivity to the needs of non-native speakers
- Excellent oral communication skills, including telephone manner and ability to make presentations clear, persuasive, articulate
- Comfortable with accountability for ambitious sales targets and reward based upon results
- Committed team member: supportive of colleagues, pro-active and flexible, ready to cover for other team members
- Commercial awareness: able to work simultaneously to sales and profitability targets
- Experience of, or a demonstrated ability and enthusiasm for, dealing with people from other countries and cultures whilst remaining professional and diplomatic at all times
- Adept at high-calibre analysis and report writing
- IT literate: very good knowledge of MS Office suite and CRM Systems
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise, whilst communicating actions to others
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Common sense and a 'can do’ attitude.
- Willingness to travel for up to 10-12 weeks per annum;
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in education or languages marketing an advantage
- Good working knowledge of a relevant foreign language a distinct advantage
- Experience in utilising and managing a Sales Force CRM system
- Turkish and/or Arabic language proficiency is a plus
Salary: competitive salary, plus performance bonus of up to 25% based on achieving sales targets and performance review.
Annual leave: 30 days, plus 8 public holidays - we want you at your full!
This is a full-time, 35 hours per week, permanent contract.
Fun and friendly working environment
The offer of this post is subject to and conditional upon the following terms:
- The company receiving two satisfactory references from your previous employers (one of whom must be from your current employer)
- Receipt of a confirmation of your DBS check that is considered satisfactory to IH London.
- Only candidates with right to work in the UK will be considered for the role.
Please send a CV and a covering email detailing how you meet the criteria listed in the Person Specification above. Please note we will not consider applicants who do not provide a covering email. The closing date for applications is Friday, 23rd February 2018.
- Sales Executive