£15,000 Basic - £50,000/annum OTE
We are looking for a Sales Executive for a Premium Motor Dealership based in Southampton.
Excellent earning potential.
The Sales Rota operated for the Sales Executives provides for a good work-life balance, working alternate weekends.
· Follow a structured sales process designed to maximise each sales opportunity.
· Identify, target and make appointments with prospective customers.
· Achieve sales and profitability targets.
· Follow processes for the sale of finance and insurance products.
· Ensure all customers receive a comprehensive and courteous experience.
The Successful Applicant
· A proven track record in retail sales within the Automotive Industry as a Sales Executive.
· Desire and drive to achieve management monthly targets.
· Ability to use the latest showroom technologies to demonstrate the cars on offer.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Confident, well presented and able to work as part of a team.
· Honest, professional approach to customers.
· Committed to achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
As an employee of a leading premium motor dealer group you will be helped to achieve your personal career goals by continuous professional development and brand training, you will have excellent working conditions and a variety of benefits.
The basic salary is £15,000 with a £50,000 on target earnings opportunity for this position based in Southampton.
Contact us today
If you are currently working in the Automotive Industry as a Sales Executive, and are within commutable distance of Southampton, we would welcome your application; we will also consider applicants from similar high value Retail Sales backgrounds.
If we have not responded to your application within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job