£20-25K plus commission
This is a fantastic Business to Business telesales role with great opportunity for career growth and earning potential.
Our client is looking to expand their sales teams with self-motivated, driven and experienced office based Sales Executives. The successful Sales professional can expect first class training & mentoring and genuine career progression. This is a fast paced and dynamic sales role and is ideal for sales professionals with a desire to earn an excellent salary and grow their career. The role is an office based role, generating new business and closing deals.
To succeed you will have a proactive sales approach. You will have professional and persuasive sales skills with a positive and tenacious attitude.
- Developing relationships with customers via cold calling and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange a demonstration of product
- Challenge any objections with a view of getting customers to buy
- Closing sales
- Review your own sales performance aiming to meet or exceed targets
The ideal candidate will have:
This role will suit someone from telephone based sales background, including B2B, B2C, insurance sales, membership sales, recruitment or any telephone based role which has an aspect of outbound calling in a sales or an account management position. You will demonstrate a first class track record in sales, be driven, confident and tenacious in your approach.
Company benefits include:
- Salary range of £20-25K depending on experience and previous sales success
- £35K+ OTE Year One, with opportunity to earn £45K+ year two
- Quarterly pay rise if you successfully hit targets
- Overseas incentive trips
- World Class Sales Training Programme
- Free Parking
- Onsite Gym
- Shower Facilities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent career prospects with defined career path
- Previous relevant experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job