Trade Account Manager - for focused and money driven people
Salary/Rate: £18,000/annum Basic
OTE 1st year £27k uncapped
Year 2 circa on target earnings £40,500 uncapped
Year 3 circa on target earnings £56,000 uncapped
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am till 5:00pm (hour for lunch)
Established in 2003 and due to exciting growth, our Client is currently looking to recruit an additional sales person to their current team of 15 who are extremely motivated and enjoy working together. The whole team shares the companies core values. Their business focus is to supply building materials to the construction industry and they pride themselves on delivering strong customer service to their client base throughout the UK. To be a success in your application you will be tenacious by nature, with a drive and passion to be a success in sales.
- Making outbound calls to potential customers that have already shown an interest in our client's core business.
- Be accountable for meeting your sales targets and contribute to the growth of the organisation
- Follow sales procedure as well as taking the opportunities to upsell.
- Develop your product knowledge as new products come online.
- During the sales cycle, you will be responsible for ensuring all of the data is captured and recorded on their CRM system (Salesforce)
- Taking inbound calls from potential customers and converting the call into a sale when working on the trading floor.
- Delivering admin to a high standard to ensure there is a complete sales trail and enter all the required date that has been captured.
- Working and building relationships with suppliers and customers
- This is a telephone based position and it is a prerequisite that you have strong communication and negotiation skills, the ability to lead a conversation with confidence is a key to your success.
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce) would be an asset but not essential as full training will be given.
- This is an entry-level position. You may have worked in sales or worked in a role where you have had to communicate on the telephone or even in a customer service demanding environment.
- Experience of the construction sector would be an asset but not essential, as full product training will be given.
Due to our growth plans over the next five years there will be plenty of opportunity for promotion within.
You will be joining a team which has a real friendly feel to it.
Uncapped Commission, Full training given.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job