A growing international FinTech services firm looking to bring on a sales executive. Potential candidates will have commercial experience or qualification and have a record of B2B sales of a financial product.
The successful applicant will gain International experience in the Financial Services industry with ongoing training and exposure to high level executive’s worldwide.
What you will be involved in;
The role will be responsible for networking and contacting senior business leaders (CEO’s, CFO’s and Directors) with our teams. The role will report directly into a senior business development manager and have regular exposure to senior management.
- Ownership of full sales cycle from lead origination through to conversion,
- Develop targeted client acquisition strategy and execute accordingly,
- Active and meticulous management of pipeline and related reporting on Sales Force (CRM),
- Develop technical product knowledge and stay abreast of regulatory/industry developments,
- Confidently deliver presentations to decision makers at board level,
- Strategic networking,
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources,
- Attend/host sales team meetings, conduct presentations.
What skills you will need;
- Qualification in commercial field is a bonus,
- Business Development experience in FS with a strong track record,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
What’s in it for you;
- Market related salary depending on candidate’s experience,
- Uncapped performance bonuses.
- Business Development
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job